Vivarini - Papaya (kanderad) 50 g
- Papaya in cubes 50 g is an exotic fruit from Thailand. We offer it in small square pieces candied with sugar. It will be a great addition to various types of infusions, salads and cakes. It's also great when consumed directly.
Papaya is an exotic fruit straight from Thailand. It is sweet and refreshing. We offer it in small, square pieces, candied with sugar. It will be an excellent addition to a variety of infusions, oatmeal, salads or cakes. It also tastes great when consumed directly.
Ingredients: papaya, cane sugar, food preservative E223
Net weight: 50g
Produced for: Venusti Sp. z o.o.
Country of origin: Thailand
Best before: expiry date and batch number on the package
|Fat:of which: saturates:
|Carbohydrates:of which sugars:
Why you should choose Vivarini?
- Vivarini meets the expectations of consumers - even the most picky ones - who want excellent taste in the products they choose, with attention to high quality, proven origin and the highest ethical production standards.
- Vivarini is committed to the shortest possible routes for transporting goods. This minimises the carbon footprint, in effect making Vivarini products even more environmentally friendly.
- Vivarini is a brand that only works with reliable and trustworthy growers who are able to meet a set of rigorous standards.
- Vivarini products have been certified to meet food safety requirements and guarantee their natural origin (no GMO!).
- You will receive each of the products you order in sealed, food-grade packaging that perfectly protects the contents from weathering and losing their precious qualities.