Yerbomos 5.0 - 650 ml - Mate, thermos and bombilla in one (black)
- Yerbomos 5.0 combines the functions of a mate, thermos and bombilla. It is hard to find a better solution if you want to take your yerba mate outside your home and you do not want to carry a whole range of accessories with you.
Yerbomos 5.0, like its previous versions, combines the functions of a mate, thermos and bombilla . It is hard to find a better solution if you want to take your yerba mate outside your home and you do not want to carry a whole range of accessories with you. The latest version of the device is distinguished by a number of improvements and a refreshed design in a minimalist style.
Yerbomos 5.0 looks like a thermos flask and actually fulfills this role thanks to the double-walled stainless steel water tank, which allows you to maintain the temperature of the liquid for up to a dozen hours. In addition, unlike typical thermal vessels, the accessory is equipped with a tube and a special container for tea. Just put your yerba mate there and pour water inside, and in a few moments we will prepare a wonderful aromatic infusion without grounds (they will be retained by a special strainer)! Intuitive and easy to use Yerbomos 5.0 will be perfect to take your mate tea with you to work, school or travels. All thanks to its improved construction characterized by tightness and solid design. We have no doubt that you will be satisfied with it!
Capacity: 650 ml
Material: Stainless steel (container), BPA-free plastic
Diameter: 8 cm (at the base)
Height: 23 cm
Additional information: Rinse with boiling water before first use.
How to use Yerbomos 5.0:
- Pour water at the desired temperature into the flask. In order to ensure that the Yerbomos works properly, do not pour boiling water into it. The water temperature should be a maximum of 70-80 °C. Do not pour to full – pour approx. 650ml of water, leaving about 5cm for the container with yerba mate, however, if you do decide to pour boiling water over the dried product, pour a maximum of 50% of the volume of the Yerbomos.
- Connect the longer tube of the Yerbomos to the bottom of the container for dry mate.
- Place the strainer on the end of the shorter tube connected to the plastic lid.
- Install the mouthpiece in the lid and place the stopper over the mouthpiece.
- Pour yerba mate into the smaller container.
- Twist and tighten the lid.
- Place the folded, filled with mate container into the flask and twist them together firmly.
- If you do not intend to drink immediately, close the Yerbomos by screwing on the lid/cup.