Vivarini – Ingefära (mald) 50 g
- Ground ginger is an irreplaceable addition in the kitchen! Added to dishes, baked goods, drinks or infusions, it brings freshness, a pleasant lightness and a pinch of spicy note.
Ginger, or rather its root, originated in Asia, but due to its valuable qualities and original taste, it is widely known practically all over the world. The plant has been used for centuries as an addition to dishes and drinks. It has an intense, spicy flavour and a distinctive aroma. It adds a unique character and exceptional depth to dishes. Ginger is widely used in cooking – it can be added to meat, fish or vegetable dishes and soups. It is also a popular ingredient in baked goods, desserts and beverages. When added to tea, yerba mate or lemonade, it adds freshness and a pleasant lightness. Ground ginger is an indispensable addition in the kitchen!
Ingredients: 100% ground ginger
Net weight: 50g
Produced for: Venusti Sp. z o.o.
Country of origin: Peru
Best before: expiry date and batch number on the package
|Fat:of which: saturates:
|Carbohydrates:of which sugars:
Why you should choose Vivarini?
- Vivarini meets the expectations of consumers - even the most picky ones - who want excellent taste in the products they choose, with attention to high quality, proven origin and the highest ethical production standards.
- Vivarini is committed to the shortest possible routes for transporting goods. This minimises the carbon footprint, in effect making Vivarini products even more environmentally friendly.
- Vivarini is a brand that only works with reliable and trustworthy growers who are able to meet a set of rigorous standards.
- Vivarini products have been certified to meet food safety requirements and guarantee their natural origin (no GMO!).
- You will receive each of the products you order in sealed, food-grade packaging that perfectly protects the contents from weathering and losing their precious qualities.