Vivarini – Cistus 30 g
- Cistus is an aromatic herb with many qualities that is perfect as an aromatic addition to teas, yerba mate or as a stand-alone infusion.
Cistus, known also as rockrose, is a shrub native to southern Europe. It grows in areas characterised by low humidity. The plant has been used in traditional herbalism for centuries. It works well as an aromatic addition to teas, yerba mate or as a stand-alone infusion.
Ingredients: 100% cistus
Net weight: 30g
Produced for: Venusti Sp. z o.o.
Country of origin: Türkiye
Best before: expiry date and batch number on the package
Cistus – how to prepare an infusion?
Pour about 250 ml of boiling water over 1 teaspoon of cistus. Steep covered for about 3-5 minutes. For taste, a tablespoon of honey or a slice of lemon can be added to the herbal infusion. Rockrose can also be added to tea, herbal infusion or yerba mate.
Why you should choose Vivarini?
- Vivarini meets the expectations of consumers - even the most picky ones - who want excellent taste in the products they choose, with attention to high quality, proven origin and the highest ethical production standards.
- Vivarini is committed to the shortest possible routes for transporting goods. This minimises the carbon footprint, in effect making Vivarini products even more environmentally friendly.
- Vivarini is a brand that only works with reliable and trustworthy growers who are able to meet a set of rigorous standards.
- Vivarini products have been certified to meet food safety requirements and guarantee their natural origin (no GMO!).
- You will receive each of the products you order in sealed, food-grade packaging that perfectly protects the contents from weathering and losing their precious qualities.